We are looking for a Solidity Engineer to join our team and work full time (Kharkiv/remote).
- High quality, performant, and well tested Solidity code
- Achieve comprehensive unit test and integration test coverage
- Design and ideation of new functionality
- Collaborate with frontend engineers on API design
- 1+ years experience in Solidity development
- 2+ years in general software engineering in corporate enterprise
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- Fluent in English
- Open to learning and experimenting with new technology
- Ability to write secure code that works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Will be a plus
- Experience with payment systems like Stripe, Plaid etc;
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue;
- Familiarity with NFTs
- Opportunity to grow as an expert;
- Regular results-based salary review;
- Flexible working conditions;
- 24 days of paid vacation (working days);
- 5 sick days;
- Office in the city center;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes;
- Relax and fun zones.
About of ScrumLaunch:
ScrumLaunch is a digital product management, strategy and software development consulting firm.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.