We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and work full time (Kharkiv/remote).
- 1 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Proven record of successful product development
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate across business and technology
- Understanding of the Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.).
- Experience with Jira Software and Confluence or similar (Trello, Asana, etc)
- Culture fit and great communication – team player and general character of someone who is interested in learning and growing, helping others in the team during this journey.
Advanced English skills
- Suggesting quality ideas to improve our product portfolio and producing user specifications with sufficient details about the product features that they can be clearly understood by the development teams.
- Working closely with senior management to ensure that the company develops product that fits with its strategic goals.
- Aligning the development team around a vision and roadmap for the product, informed by strategic and product roadmap.
- Working collaboratively to produce and manage the Company’s development road map.
- Opportunity to grow as an expert;
- Regular results-based salary review;
- Flexible working conditions;
- 24 days of paid vacation (working days);
- 5 sick days;
- Office in the city center;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes;
- Relax and fun zones.
About of ScrumLaunch:
ScrumLaunch is a digital product management, strategy and software development consulting firm.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.