We are looking for a Middle UI/UX Designer to join our team and work full time (only Kharkiv).
Our candidate has creative potential and knows how to work in multitasking mode.
• 2+ years of experience in web design as UI/UX Designer or Product Designer;
• experience with Figma/Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools;
• Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines/Material Design;
• Basic knowledge of acessibility design rules;
• You have an eye on detail and you are a critical thinker;
• Experience working with vector elements and creating flat illustrations;
• Experience of working with webflow, After Effect + Lottie;
• Preparation compatible images, sources, or guidelines for the development team;
• Staying flexible and always offering clients several approaches to meet their needs;
English – B2+
• Thirst for knowledge and learning;
• Initiative, pro-active attitude and leadership;
• Natural curiosity and outcome orientation;
• Ability to present and sell the designs solutions to the stakeholders;
• Ability to adapt fast;
• Design UI/UX for mobile, tablet and desktop;
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods;
• Active collaboration with the design, development, strategy and other teams;
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
• Improve your skills;
• To be happy to work collaboratively within a team but also individually;
• Negotiation/explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
- Opportunity to grow as an expert;
- Regular results-based salary review;
- Flexible working conditions;
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- 5 sick days;
- Office in the city center;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes;
- Relax and fun zones.
About of ScrumLaunch:
ScrumLaunch is a digital product management, strategy and software development consulting firm.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.