We are looking for a Middle Embedded/Linux Kernel Engineer to join our team and work full time (remote).
- Develop Linux Kernel (drivers, networking, process management, architecture-specific areas) and system level patches for customer’s internal distro
Must have requirements:
- Overall 2+ years of Linux Kernel work experience
- Linux Kernel internals knowledge
- Experience with ARM/x86 architecture(s)
- Experience in Linux Kernel and Userspace low-level debug
- Deep understanding of the Linux boot loader, Linux Kernel
- Opportunity to grow as an expert;
- Regular results-based salary review;
- Flexible working conditions;
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- 5 sick days;
- Office in the city center;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes;
- Relax and fun zones.
About of ScrumLaunch:
ScrumLaunch is a digital product management, strategy and software development consulting firm.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.