We are looking for a Java Developer (Android) to join our team and work full time (Kharkiv/remote).
– at least 2 years of experience in Java development;
– experience in Android development;
– strong understanding of MVP and MVVM patterns;
– strong understanding of API building principles;
– experience with AWS (such as S3, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda);
– experience with Retrofit, Dagger;
– experience with unit testing;
– English: intermediate level or higher;
Will be the plus:
– experience with Kotlin;
– experience with maintaining and building of Java libraries;
With us you can:
— Develop your professional skills;
— Grow within the company;
— Flexible working conditions;
— 12 days of paid vacation (working days);
— 5 sick days;
— Office in the city center;
— Friendly and open-minded team;
— English classes;
— Relax and fun zones.
About of ScrumLaunch:
ScrumLaunch is a digital product management, strategy and software development consulting firm.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.